BIG DAY OUT BALI PRIVATE TOUR PACKAGE
ESTIMATES TOUR DURATION : 9.AM - 20.30.PM
- PACKAGE RATES : USD 99 /PERSON
- Minimum Participates : 2 Person
INCLUDES : Air Conditioned Private Car , Driver and Petrol , Parking Fee , TOLL road Fee if needed , Entrance Fee to the Attraction area , Lunch and Dinner Package , Bali Swing Umapakel Ticket , 2 Btls Mineral Water in The Car
- 09.00 - Pick up Hotel
- 10.00 - Visit Batu Bulan and Celuk Village of Handmade Batik and Silver
- 11.30 - Batuan Temple
- 12.30 - Monkey Forest Ubud
- 13.00 - Lunch Crispy Duck at Bebek Bengil Ubud Resto
- 14.30 - Bali Swing and Luwak Coffee
- 15.30 - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 17.00 - Tegenungan Waterfall
- 18.30 - Jimbaran Bay Seafood Package Dinner
- 20.30 - Arrive at the HotelNoted :
- The above time estimates may sometimes change depending on the Traffic conditions of the day
- Souvenir Shopping is Your Own Cost
- Tour Departure Area : Nusa Dua , Jimbaran , Pecatu , Kuta , Legian , Seminyak , Sanur , Canggu .
WHAT TO BRING :
- Hat , Sun Block , Sun Glasses
- Cash Money/Credit Card for Souvenir
- BATU BULAN AND CELUK VILLAGE
Batu Bulan and Celuk Village Bali Jewelry is a one places of interest in Bali.Batu Bulan and Celuk Village is located in the Sukawati district of the Gianyar regency and is an excellent location to stop and see if you are staying in the southeast area or traveling through at any point. Famous for its Handmade Batik , gold and silver used in Hand made jewelry making, the Celuk Village is a one of the main Balinese craft towns and therefore also has fabulous bustling traditional markets and a real air of Balinese culture. It is possible to see the production of the Batik , gold and silver at each of its stages from finding, preparing and cleaning to shaping and development .
- BATUAN TEMPLE
Batuan Temple, referred to locally as ‘Pura Puseh lan Pura Desa Adat Batuan is a focal landmark in the namesake village of Batuan Within only a 10km transfer south from Ubud central, the site features a grand complex of shrines laid out within it’s 0.65Ha complex. Well preserved sandstone bas motifs and well-preserved traditional Balinese temple architecture are its main draws. This 11th century temple faces a separate large communal hall from where most visitors start their visit. When there’s no major temple ceremony on, which otherwise occupies this space with towering fruit and flower offerings, it is filled with local artists and craftsmen displaying their latest work, from batiks to framed paintings and statuettes. With a compulsory sash and cloth around your waist, you can cross over the road to enter the main temple grounds.
Five-tiered ‘candi bentar’ gate of Batuan Temple, you’ll come across various reliefs depicting mythical Balinese figures and floral themes, as well as statues depicting the Hindu Bali.
- MONKEY FOREST UBUD
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village’s residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundance of fresh air.
- LUNCH AT BEBEK BENGIL RESTO UBUD
Bebek Bengil literally means “dirty duck”. This restaurant started to introduce crispy duck on their simple and humble menu in the ‘90s. One day, a flock of wet and smelly ducks flew through the restaurant and the owners saw it as a sign to name the place after the incident. Not too long afterwards, people began to recognise them as the best crispy duck restaurant on the island.
They serve half a duck with a slice of watermelon, a couple of orange slices, urap (raw salad) and three kinds of sambal. It’s not an everyday combination for us, but, everything sits well together. The star was the Balinese sambal matah that gave the full-bodied fragrance of coconut oil.
- COFFEE LUWAK and SWING UMAPAKEL
Coffee luwak is the world’s most expensive coffee. The main factor of it’s high price is the uncommon method of producing such a coffee. It has been produced from the coffee beans which have been digested by a certain Indonesian cat-like animal called the palm civet or also civet cat. This is the reason kopi luwak is also called cat poop coffee or civet cat coffee. The feces of this cat will be collected, finished and sold as kopi luwak. The story of Coffee luwak has a certain repulsive charm. A shy cat-like wild creature wanders out of the Bali jungle at night into a coffee plantation and selects only the finest, ripest coffee cherries to eat.
This place is famous for its SWING that is hanging between coconut trees, high atop a hill, which offers you spectacular experience. The view of Valley , rice fields and Jungles will Made your swing ride thrilling yet addictive. Umapakel is a perfect place if you are looking for serenity and peace, as the rooms here are semi-open, enabling you to enjoy the fresh air and view .
- TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE
The northern part of Ubud, there is one area called Tegalalang , The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it.
- TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL
Tegenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati . Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly it’s a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful.
There are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall. From the stopping zone, you have to dive numerous strides and along the banks of the River Tukad Petanu. At the time down to the waterfall, in all probability not extremely exhausting.
- JIMBARAN BAY SEAFOOD DINNER
King Crab Cafe Jimbaran provide the fresh seafood located at Jimbaran beach Bali that have perfect place for your dining. King Crab Cafe Jimbaran located only one kilometer from Nusa Dua tourist resort .King Crab Cafe Jimbaran provide the fresh seafood with corporate diners a wide range of local Balinese food complete of selection tropics seafood product
DINNER PACKAGE per person will get :
- 700 Gram Fish
- 400 Gram Squid
- 4 Pcs Of Prawn
- 4 Pcs Mussel
- Soft Drink
PAYMENT SYSTEM & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Advance Booking it Must and need to Pay the Down Payment at 50% of the Total Package Price , Down Payment Can be Done by PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD that will be settle Only through PAYPAL
- PAYPAL PAYMENT ACCOUNT : firstname.lastname@example.org
- BALANCE Payment / Remaining Payment Must Be Paid by Cash Before Departure by USD / AUD / SGD / IDR / EUR and All Currency will convert by Money Converter Apps.
Payment by USD only acceptable which USD that has Year printed above 1996.
- CANCELLATION which made by Clients For Whatever Reason at Any Date includes Last Minutes Cancellation or No Show on Schedule will charge Cancellation Fees at 50% of the Total Package Price
- Cancellation which made by the Client’s Right On that day during taking the Package Tour to the destination and somehow Clients requesting to going back and Do Not continue the Tour for Whatever Reason will Charge full payment as 100% from the Total Package Price