SNORKELING WRECK USAT LIBERTY
USAT Liberty :
was a United States Army cargo ship torpedoed by Japanese submarine I-166 at January 1942 .
Had been built as a Design 1037 ship for the United States Shipping Board in World War I and had served in the United States Navy in that war as animal transport USS Liberty (ID-3461). it was also notable as the first ship constructed at Federal Shipbuilding, Kearny, New Jersey. In 1963 a volcanic eruption moved the ship off the beach, and Liberty ’s wreck is now a popular dive site for scuba diving or Snorkeling for Beginner Diver Or Expert Diver also Micro Dives.
- This Snorkeling Site is not a boat snorkeling but beach snorkling and the beach is Rocky Volcanic black Stone beach
- Each drive take 2.5 Hours from Nusa dua , Kuta , Jimbaran , Legian and Seminyak.
TENGANAN Pegringsingan is
a village in the regency of Karangasem in Bali . Before the1970s was known by anthropologists to be one of the most secluded societies of the archipelago.Rapid changes have occurred in the village since the 70’s, such as the development of local communications by the central government, the opening up to tourism, the breaking of the endogamic rules.Tourists are attracted to Tenganan by its unique Bali Aga culture that still holds to the original traditions, ceremonies and rules of ancient Balinese, and its unique village layout and architecture. It is known for its Gamelan selonding music and geringsing double ikat textiles.
Preferably communicate by Whatsapp / Viber / WeChat for Fast Response at +6281237082710
SNORKELING WRECK USAT LIBERTY TULAMBEN and VISIT OLD BALI VILLAGE TENGANAN
PRICE : USD 95 / PERSON – Minimum 2 Person Participants
WHAT TO BRING :
- Any Light food as Crackers / Candy / Brad etc.
- Beach T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit , sandals , Hat
- Sunscreen / Sun Block
- Cash Money for lunch or drinks at the Area
- Camera / Underwater camera during the Excursion
WHAT’S INCLUDES :
Private Air Conditioned Car , All Fees for Entrance to Destination , 2 x Session Snorkeling , Snorkeling instructor , Snorkeling Equipment , Mineral Water
WHAT’S EXCLUDES :
LUNCH and Drink at the Local restaurant
TOUR ITINERARY :
08.00 – Hotel Pick up
10.30 – USAT Liberty Tulamben Karangasem for Snorkeling
12.30 – Finish Snorkeling
13.00 – Lunch at Local Resto with Own Expense
15.00 – Tenganan Old Bali Village
17.00 – Back at the Hotel
Noted : please excuse the time estimation above sometime might be different due the traffic condition of the day
PAYMENT SYSTEM & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Advance Booking it Must !
- Advance Booking are need to Pay the Down Payment it must at 50 % of the Total Payment
- Down Payment Can be Done by MANUAL Bank Transfer / PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD that will be settle Only through PAYPAL and CASH on Venue for the remaining of The Payment Can be Done by USD / IDR / SGD / AUD / EURO before departure
- Cancellation which made by Clients For Whatever Reason at Any Date includes Last Minutes Cancellation or No Show or Reschedule the date of the Service will charge Cancellation Fees at 50% of the Total Activities Price
- Cancellation which made by the Client’s Right On that day during taking the trip to the destination and somehow Clients requesting to going back and Do Not continue the activities for Whatever Reason will Charge full payment as 100% from the Total Activities Price
- The Currency will convert based on Money Converter Apps
- Payment by CASH USD only acceptable which USD that has Year printed above 1996
MANUAL BANK TRANSFER BANK DETAIL :
- Bank Name : BANK CENTRAL ASIA ( BCA )
- Bank Code : 0140012
- Swift Code : Cenaidja
- Personal Name : I Komang Gelgel
- Personal Bank Account Number : 7720184367
- Bank Address : BCA KCP By Pass Mumbul , Jln. Bypass Ngurah Rai No 74 , Mumbul , Nusa Dua , Bali , INDONESIA
PAYPAL PAYMENT ACCOUNT :
Not Recommended for Participants with Epilepsy ,Those with Walking Disabilities or using a Wheel Chair
PHOTOS TO VISIT :